Discover the winter wonderland and drive your own dog team thru Lapland’s vast nature.
Feel the power and the enthusiasm of the dogs and feel the chill on your face as you drive your own husky team through hushed forests, up snowy hills and over frozen lakes. Nothing but the panting of the dogs breaks the winter silence, and after only a short while you will feel like Jack London on an adventure through the far North
Our dogsled guide will share his experience with you. Guiding you on a two hours’ trip through the unspoiled nature of Lappeasuando. Far from the beaten track, you will drive our own private, hidden trails through the wilderness. Before you begin, you will be given appropriate clothing and mushing lessons.
After the tour and after saying goodbye to your team, you can warm up in our cozy restaurant and purchase a nice lunch or dinner.
- Drive your own team
- Own trails
- Small group
- Experienced sleddog guide
- Price: 1280 SEK – Two people are sharing own dogsled
1530 SEK – Driving your own dogsled
- Included: 2h Husky Safari Cloths
- Time: 10.00 or 14.00
- Meeting point: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Conditions: Price are per person
- Children: Children up to 12 years old 680 SEK – an adult person is driving the dogsled