Discover the winter wonderland and drive your own dog team thru Lapland’s vast nature!
You feel the power and the enthusiasm from the dogs and you feel the chill on your face while driving your own husky team thru forests, over hills and frozen lakes. Only the dogs breathing will be heard in the winter silence and after a short time you will feel like Jack London on his adventures thru the far north.
Barbara, our experienced musher will share her patience for dogsledding with you and guide you on a two hours’ trip thru the unspoiled nature around Lappeasuando and away from the beaten tracks.
Before the small group starts, you will get appropriate clothing and you will learn how to mush. After the tour and after saying good bye to your team you will warm up yourself with a hearty lunch, cooked on the open fire in our cozy tent Kota.
- Drive your own team (two poeple per sled)
- Own trails
- Small group – max. 4 dogsleds per tour
- Lunch in a traditional tent kota
- Experienced sleddog guide
- Price: 1395 SEK
- Included: 2h Husky Safari Cloths, Lunch
- Time: 9.30 am – 2 pm
- Meeting point: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Conditions: Price is per person 2 people are driving one sled.
- Children: Children from 8-14 years can join 50% reduction
- Dates and bookings: Please check out our webpage. All the dates are online. Book directly online or call +46 970 501 70