Discover the winter wonderland and drive your own dog team thru Lapland’s vast nature!
Feel the power and the enthusiasm of the dogs and feel the chill on your face as you drive your own husky team through hushed forests, up snowy hills and over frozen lakes. Nothing but the panting of the dogs breaks the winter silence, and after only a short while you will feel like Jack London on an adventure through the far North.
AnCa, our accomplished dog musher, will share her experience with you, guiding you on a two hours’ trip through the unspoiled nature of Lappeasuando. Far from the beaten track, you will drive our own private, hidden trails through the wilderness.
Before you begin, you will be given appropriate clothing and mushing lessons. After two hours on the sled, you will stop for a hearty lunch over the campfire out in the nature. Energized by the warm meal, the impatiently waiting dogs will pull you for another two hours through the winter wonderland before you return to the lodge to say goodbye to your hard-working team.
- Drive your own team (two poeple per sled)
- Own trails
- Small group – max. 4 guests sleds
- Lunch on a campfire in the nature
- Experienced dog guide
- Price: 1895 SEK
- Included: 4h Husky Safari, Wintercloths, Lunch
- Time: 9.30 am – 4 pm
- Meeting point: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Conditions: Price is per person, 2 people per sled
- Children: Children must be 12-16 / Price 1445 SEK
- Dates and bookings: Please check out our webpage an book directly online or call +46 970 501 70