Discover the winter wonderland and drive your own dog team through Lapland’s vast nature!
Feel the power and the enthusiasm of the dogs and feel the chill on your face as you drive your own husky team through hushed forests, up snowy hills and over frozen lakes. Nothing but the panting of the dogs breaks the winter silence, and after only a short while you will feel like Jack London on an adventure through the far North
AnCa, our accomplished dog musher, will share her experience with you, guiding you on a two-day’s trip through the unspoiled nature of Lappeasuando. Far from the beaten track, you will drive our own private, hidden trails through the Kaitum reserve and you will spend the night in Lappeasaundo’s rustic wilderness camp. Dine in front of a wooden heated stove and relax in the traditional Swedish sauna. With some luck the northern lights dance on the sky.
Before you begin, you will be given appropriate clothing and mushing lessons. Your luggage for the night will be transferred to the wilderness camp. Both days you will eat lunch on an open fire in the vast nature.
- Drive your own team (two poeple per sled)
- Own trails
- Small group – max. 4 dogsleds per tour
- Overnight in Lappeasuando’s Wilderness Camp
- Experienced sleddog guide
- Traditional Swedish sauna
- Northern lights
- Price: 5950 SEK
- Included: 2-day Husky Safari Cloths, Overnight in a wooden Kota in the wilderness camp, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, sauna
- Time: 9.30 am Duration ca. 30 h
- Meeting point: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Conditions: Price is per person 2 people are driving one sled.
- Children: Children 12 – 16 years Price: 4450 SEK
- Dates and bookings: Book directly online or call +46 970 501 70