Challenge yourself on an exciting and fun Scooter Safari thru Lapland’s winter wonderland
You feel the power from the engine and the chill on your face while winding your scooter thru forests, over hills and frozen lakes. You fallow tracks and you challenge yourself while driving thru fresh, deep snow away from the beaten track in the Lappeasuando area.
Before the small group starts, you will get appropriate clothing and Maria, our guide, will introduce you into the secrets of scooter driving. Energized from the howling engines, you head for a two hours’ before you stop for a hearty lunch on a campfire out in the nature. Recharged from the warm meal, you start again your engine and you head for another two hours into Lapland’s winter wonderland.
- Drive your own Scooter
- Own trails
- Small group – max. 4 scooters
- Lunch in a campfire in the nature
- Experienced scooter guide
- Price: 1845 SEK
- Included: 4h Scooter-Safari, Cloths, Helmet, Lunch
- Time: 9.30 am – 4 pm
- Meeting point: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Conditions: Price is per person 2 people are driving one scooter
- Children: Children from 14-18 years can join 30% reduction
- Dates and bookings: Book directly online or call +46 970 501 70