Watch the dancing Northern Lights in the total silence of Lappeasuando’s Wilderness Camp
The fire in the small stove crackles and spreads its warm light into the small, cozy cabin. Outside, the northern lights dance as the moon transforms the landscape into a mystic scenery. Escape for two nights into the wild and discover the romance of this rural atmosphere.
We drive you by scooter taxi to the wilderness camp where you are introduced to the camp life. In your little cabin you cook for yourself with the ingrediencies from Lappaeasuando, In the wooden heated sauna you relax and on a snowshoe-walk on our marked trails you might spot a reindeer or moos while walking over frozen lakes and through hushed forests.
You will stay for two romantic nights in the Wilderness Camp, lit only by candlelight and the light of the fire. After two relaxing days we will pick you up by scooter taxi and return you to the lodge.
- Total silence
- away from the daily stress
- Northern lights without any light pollution
- Romantic cabins
- Wooden heated sauna
- Included: 2 nights at the wilderness camp, food for self-cooking, sauna, snowshoe rental, warm winter clothing, sleeping bags, scooter taxi
- Time: 2 nights, check in 2pm, check out 11 am
- Meeting point: Lappeasuando Restaurant
- Conditions: The price is per person, two people per cabin. You will be provided with all necessary equipment. You stay on your own risk at the camp.